
Today I imagined the world from a different perspective...
I pictured the crowd as a gigantic orchestra, without instruments we could see. I imagined the Sky had the best acoustic, the Sun was the great maestro, and the Moon was his apprentice. I imagined everyone playing their own song, and together, the different melodies intertwined and became one strong, continuous and paced tune...
I guess it was the true sound of life itself!
It was so alive, so vibrant, but so... so strange, and sad in such a way.
Like a beautiful everlasting music that (unfortunately) no one could really hear...
I wish...
- And so the phone rang. I picked it up and the musical moment passed me by...
[ d^^b - Tchaikovsky's 5th Symphony ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pypUXtDgX0
1 comment:
best.
we could make that orchestra alive and then the symphony would be marvelous and perfect,just like us
Post a Comment